Brocade ICX Series
Unprecedented levels of performance, availability, and flexibility in a stackable form factor
Today's organizations expect their enterprise campus networks to deliver more services to more users at a lower cost. These services include next-generation business applications as well as anytime, anywhere access for mobile devices. At the same time, campus networks must be able to scale easily to meet future demands and efficiently evolve within dynamic business environments.
The Brocade ICX 6610 helps organizations meet this challenge by delivering wire-speed, non-blocking performance across all ports to support latency-sensitive applications such as real-time voice/video streaming and VDI. Brocade ICX 6610 Switches can be stacked using four full-duplex 40 Gbps stacking ports that provide an unprecedented 320 Gbps of backplane stacking bandwidth with full redundancy, eliminating inter-switch bottlenecks. Additionally, each switch can provide up to eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports for high-speed connectivity to the aggregation or core layers.
The Brocade ICX 6430 and 6450 Switches provide feature-rich enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet the scalability and reliability demands of evolving campus networks–at an affordable price.
The Brocade ICX 6430 and 6450 are available in 12-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 Mbps models and 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 10 GbE dual-purpose uplink/stacking ports–with or without IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet/Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE/PoE+)–to support enterprise edge networking, wireless mobility, and IP communications.
- Offers enterprise-class stackable switching at an entry-level price, allowing organizations to buy what they need now and easily scale as demand grows and new technologies emerge
- Delivers unprecedented feature/price value for enterprise applications, including Unified Communications (UC) and mobility with 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and PoE/PoE+
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments with the Brocade HyperEdge Architecture, enabling consolidated network management and advanced services sharing across heterogeneous switches
- Offers an attractive 12-port, compact, and enterprise-class fanless switch model for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Includes the Brocade Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty and three years of technical support