IBM Business Analytics
Make informed and optimized decisions everywhere, to improve outcomes and manage risk.
IBM's next-generation business analytic solutions help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easily from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self-service and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives. If cost and deployment are a concern, IBM offers software as a service options for business analytics.
Business Analytics Capabilities
- Business intelligence - Forward-looking business intelligence solutions deploy reports, dashboards and scorecard capabilities throughout the enterprise with past, present and predictive views.
- Performance management - Solutions that span finance, sales and operations transform systems of engagement and infuse scenarios and predictive intelligence into financial performance initiatives.
- Predictive analytics - Statistics, modeling and data collection solutions combine data to derive a full and more accurate picture of customers, operations, threats and fraud and more.
- Analytical decision management - Scoring, automation and more transform data into action by operationalizing analytics to drive decisions and not just reports.
- Risk analytics - Trusted, context-rich intelligence provides a connected view of risk to support business decisions that maximize value for the enterprise.
- Regulatory compliance - Integrated solutions help you sustain profitability and improve decision making while keeping pace with increasing regulatory demands.
- Cloud and software as a service - Many of IBM’s popular business analytics applications are now available in cloud-based or software as a service (SaaS) editions.